Thursday, October 17, 2013

We have picture capability...at least we hope we do! Not really.....here are the photos I wanted to share!

Okay....I think I figured this out and this is such a beautiful place and I have already met so many special people I hate not to be able to include them....first my partner Sean Sheehan

Well all attempts to upload photos have failed.  Of course it is possible as others do it every day from here....so....I will keep trying but in the  mean time I will just write.



Sean, Tine and Me outside our very comfortable volunteer house

Martin [friend, minder, helper, super fundy, great storyteller and nice man] with his two most challenging volunteers!


Mt. Ugali from our front door.

Part of our "garden" in the back yard.

Mesia [one of our students] and her brother stopping by with some milk for us.

On the road to Lwangwa. 


Beautiful vista on our hike to Owden's house.


No comments:

Post a Comment